Outside the Walls: Episode 26 — Love and Marriage
May 16, 2015||OutsideTheWalls
- Readings for Saturday, May 16, 2015
- Paragraph 48, Gaudium et Spes
- Kristin Putnam, my Beloved Bride of nearly nine years.
- “I want to know what love is, I want you to show me.”
- Original Poem — “I Thought of You Today.”
- The instability of an emotional dependent love.
- Giveaway – Rosary and Book by St. Louis De Montfort courtesy of CatholicSacramentals.org
Catholic Encounters with Jeff Gallant Episode 061 – Sr. Rosemary – Sewing Hope. St. Michael…Read More
Catholic Encounters with Jeff Gallant Episode 060 – Sierra – from performer to daughter of…Read More