Sacred Art Series Interview
January 4, 2017||Interview, Local Hour, Real Men Look Like Christ, The Catholic Man Show
Sacred Art Series
The Catholic Man Show
We sat down and spoke with Will Bloomfield, founder and president of Sacred Art Series (website). Will is an assistant attorney general for the Michigan Department of Attorney General and lives in Lansing, Michigan with his wife and five children. He is a graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville and the Ave Maria School of Law; he is also a veteran of the U.S. Navy JAG Corps.
Will published The Holy Gospels of St. Luke and St. John that features:
Easy-to-read, story-by-story format of the complete text of the Gospels in large print.
Stories presented alongside 100 beautiful, full color images of sacred art from masters such as Fra Angelico, Michelangelo, and Titian.
Gorgeously bound with a leatherette cover, gilt pages, durable sewn binding, and a ribbon
Will also published a Rosary Flip Book featuring:
- Built-in easel so that the books stand on their own.
- Beautiful sacred art to avoid distraction and aid meditation.
- Serves as a placeholder to remind you which mystery you are on. This is especially helpful if you only pray one or two decades each day.
Check out the interview below that includes:
- How art can help families grow in holiness
- The process of picking art Will wanted to publish and how he did it
- Ways the rosary flip book can inspire families to pray more together
- Will’s favorite ways of praying together as a family
- Will’s favorite saint and much more!
Pat Flynn comes to Tulsa for the Alcuin Institute and St. Michael Catholic Radio Speaker…Read More
The Alcuin Institute for Catholic Culture and St. Michael Catholic Radio will be hosting Suan…Read More