From a listener: The Catholic Man Show in Korea
A testimonial we received from a Catholic Man Show listener stationed in Korea!
We received a message from a man this week that was, to say the least, humbling. One that makes you take a step back and realize the magnitude of God. When we started this radio show, we didn’t imagine we would be meeting and engaging with as many God-fearing, wife-loving, family-focused Catholic and non-Catholic men as we have in the short 9 months we have been on air. To us, it proves that men are thirsting for authentic brotherhood, the pursuit of holiness, and the desire to seek God in all they do. The only way we can quench this thirst is by being the man God created us to be. A protector. A provider. A presider. A lover.
We want to thank you for your prayers, support, and kind words! Please keep praying for us – we will continue praying for you. We are on the Lord’s team. The winning side. So raise your glass! Cheers to Jesus!
When I finally came back to the Church I found myself wanting to know everything about the faith and y’alls show really helps me get the foot in the door. Once I come back to the states I will be starting to pursue a degree in theology of our faith. As my wife starts to talk to her side of the family we don’t really get any backlash, but her family is filled with questions that are typical with people who do not understand the Catholic faith. Questions like: Why did the Catholic religion remove the Bible from church for so long? And why do they pray to saints and Mary and not just God? Along with many other questions. Your show really did help plant a seed in my brain to [desire] more knowledge in our faith so that I can answer these questions and I can’t thank you all enough for that. Also to I told Father Dumag the Priest out here in Korea about The Catholic Man Show and he loved it to the point that this past Sunday at Mass he made an announcement and told everyone to go listen to TCMS. I can’t explain to you how thankful and grateful that I am for what y’all have done. When I stumbled upon y’alls show I was looking for a podcast over the catechism. So I could listen to while driving around at work. The only thing that I can say to you is God works in so many mysterious ways because if it was not for that I probably would’ve never found TCMS. Again thank you so much God has truly blessed y’all. I will keep in touch.
– A listener of The Catholic Man Show. 2/20/17
WAYS YOU CAN HELP THE CATHOLIC MAN SHOW WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME:
- PRAYERS – MEN WE ASK IN YOUR WEEKLY ADORATION HOUR TO PLEASE REMEMBER US AND ALL MEN AROUND THE WORLD THAT WE MAY RETURN TO THE VIRTUES OF PRAYER AND FASTING!
- SUBSCRIBE, RATE, AND REVIEW – PLEASE CONSIDER RATING AND REVIEWING OUR PODCAST. THE MORE 5 STARS WE RECEIVE, THE MORE IT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO OTHERS. IT TAKES LESS THAN 1 MINUTE. CLICK HERE.
- ENGAGE IN SOCIAL MEDIA – WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU. WE LOVE HEARING SUCCESS STORIES, IDEAS FOR THE SHOW, DRINKING NOTES, MEN GROUP SUGGESTIONS, AND ANYTHING ELSE ON YOUR MIND. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, AND Stitcher.
WANT TO FINANCIALLY SUPPORT THE CATHOLIC MAN SHOW?
- BECOME A FRIEND OF THE SHOW – WE HAVE A GROUP OF MEN THAT DONATE $10/MONTH TO HELP SUPPORT TCMS. AS A THANKSGIVING, WE SEND THEM A TCMS GLENCAIRN GLASS, A MONTHLY NEWSLETTER, A PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP, EXTRA CONTENT ONLY AVAILABLE TO FRIENDS OF THE SHOW, AND MORE! CLICK HERE TO BECOME A FRIEND OF THE SHOW, FILL OUT THE PAPERWORK, AND WE WILL SEND YOU A THANK YOU GIFT SHORTLY!
- MAKE A TAX DEDUCTION DONATION – WANT TO MAKE A ONE TIME TAX DEDUCTION DONATION? CLICK HERE! THE MORE SUPPORT WE RECEIVE, THE MORE WE WILL BE ABLE TO DO!